Tuesday, September 26, 2017

DC 334 Nzeppel

This is one of "those" weeks.  I have something every night after work and the likelihood of completing a tile for this week's challenge seemed unlikely.  Then I looked up and spotted a piece I'd completed a few weeks ago that used Nzeppel.  Voilla!  All I did to complete the piece was to add some shading.


I think it may be a candidate for another layer of tangling as Rick and Maria have recently demonstrated (though I cannot now find).  But that's not happening until Saturday at the earliest!

Happy tangling!

10 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to use this colored, tile, Melissa, and I love your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the simplicity of the n'zeppel allows the beauty of the background to come through. Looking at this relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty 'Nzeppel, especially with the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really nice on the colored tile. What medium did you use to add the color? Your N'Zeppel doesn't look very "crazy". When you are so busy, it's probably helpful to put your mind in a less busy space with regular (i.e. sane) N'Zeppel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color was from watercolor (on wet). If it hadn't already been finished (except for the shading), I would have made it "crazier," but ... maybe next time. :).

      Delete
  6. Uncomplicated but beautiful interpretation of this challenge and a compliment for the lovely use of colors!

    ReplyDelete