Thursday, October 19, 2017

DC 337 Artoo

This week's challenge features Artoo.  I find this tangle to be surprisingly difficult.  I struggle to get the ends of the lines to end at the same spot and it feels like the lines are not sufficiently evenly spaced, etc.  But at the end of the day, I like the tangle.  It reminds me of Chinese lanterns.  Here, I've paired it with Membranart - a new pattern to me.


I accidentally used a purple pen.  Also decided to add a bit of green watercolor pencil to the Artoos.

Happy tangling!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Anne, To put Artoo into Membranart was a very good idea and it is a lovely composition. Your Artoo is drawn very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile! Like the combination of Artoo with Membranart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this is so cute! There are no accidents in zentangle clearly because the tile looks great.

    ReplyDelete