Sunday, October 16, 2016

EIM: Direction

It's been a while since I've posted any inchies ... because it's been a while since I've made any.  :)  Life has been busy.  My daughter was married October 1st ... my son was married June 25th.  In July we enjoyed a family reunion.  In addition this year we've had two deaths in the family.  2016 has been quite the year ... but it's not over!  This week my husband got some interesting news about an upcoming work assignment.  Life continues to surprise.

And so "direction" is a good word for the week.  We never quite know what direction life will take us.  But, wherever life takes us, with God's help, we can enjoy the journey.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter and you made a great inchie about life

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Chrissie's comment - it is a great idea for direction - well done.

    ReplyDelete