Monday, October 31, 2016

EIM Coastline and DC 291

Every Inchie Monday's challenge word this week is coastline.  I've seen some very lovely coastlines in Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Oregon, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Bermuda, and Saint Croix.  I'm a most fortunate woman to have se
en such lovely sites with my own eyes.  I understand the warning issued to Legolas in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Here is my little coastline ...



The Diva's challenge was to use a Halloween theme if you were so inclined.  I chose to use as a string the boys' jack-o-lanterns.  I like the originals much better.  :)



11 comments:

  1. A wonderful Inchie and I like your Halloween tile also very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coastline and we both used lighthouses. SORRY I don't get the Lord of the rings reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice of tangle for your background ! Very fun tile !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous coastline, and the pumpkins are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun coastline inchie, and the pumpkins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Halloween tile and amazing coastline! Love both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful coastline and the pumpkin tangle is very clever:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your painted coastline Inchie - sounds like you've seen a lot of coastlines! Love your pumpkin tangles too.

    ReplyDelete