Tuesday, October 11, 2016

DC 288


The Diva Challenge this week is to use the tangle pattern "Gourdgeous."  It is not my favorite.  After drawing the theme pattern, I decided to mimic the gourdeous pattern by adding some "rounding" to the ribbons.  

After posting, and after looking at the tile for a few days, I decided it definitely could use some shading.  Here's the result.  (The second photograph was very washed out, so I "enhanced" the color with the saturation setting on the iphone.  Interesting.)




3 comments:

  1. Very nice tile with a beautiful background and beside Gourdgeous really cheerful tangles, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great idea to pull some of the dark from the Gourdgeous and move it around the tile. It really pulled it all together nicely!

    ReplyDelete