Tuesday, August 9, 2016

EIM Whale and Diva Challenge 279


It's been a while since I've completed an inchie ... such a busy summer!  But I'm not sleeping tonight and drawing a whale seems a better idea than watching television.  I love inchies!!


And the Diva's Challenge was a duo tangle using Auraknot and Meer.  I actually love both of these tangles.  I tried to use meer on a bendy pathway and was faced with the decision of keeping all the lines parallel or adjusting them to the bends.  I chose wrong, but it gives me a new idea so the exercise was useful.

8 comments:

  1. A very cute whale (I'm fond of them)and a very nice interpretation of the Diva's challenge.I love the composition and the subtile shadows, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic whale you've given us :-) and the tangle is very effective too!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Moby, Melissa. I like the way you wiggled Meer around, makes it a unique composition. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. those stars are awesome and the whale is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful whale inchie and very beautiful artwork on the other piece

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great drawing of a whale, and I love both those tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dc tile & I love the cute whale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your whale is adorable and I must say, your tile is beautifully done! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete