Friday, August 5, 2016

Diva Challenge 278


This week's challenge was to use Daniel Lamothe's tangle pattern Knightstar.  I really enjoyed this pattern (though I messed up one part pretty badly!)  Started with Knightstar then decided to use two tangles I'd never used before:  Adante and Cindyer.  Finished it off with a little Arukas.  All in all very Zentangley.  Enjoyed myself so much that I "forgot" to make dinner.  Now I think we'll just have to go out to find something to eat.  Guess that's a win win.  Happy tangling!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tile and LOL on drawing through dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the composition of your tile - lots to look at and enjoy. I can identify with getting so absorbed you forget to make dinner….

    ReplyDelete