Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Diva Challenge 268 and Inchie 3D

Use "a-bit-o-black" was the challenge by Diva Laura this week - which meant to use a little more black than you might usually do.  This challenge coupled with the fact that I'd read about "rounding" for the first time made me think about combining both ideas into my tile this week.  So here it is, Rick's Paradox rounded a bit with definitely more black than I would usually use.  (I'm not altogether certain I did the rounding correctly, but I rather like the result.)



 Next the Every Inchie Monday word of the week is 3D.  Here are my offerings:




Have a wonderful week everyone!



13 comments:

  1. I really like the rounded paradox. well done! and a lovely tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 3D inchie, we had some people do hand images in the journal group last year in the same way - love the urchin style tangle from last week as well as your brain which I seem to have missed last week, my apologies.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the diva challenge piece, it is very cool. The inchies look very 3D. love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. great 3d inchies - 3 good examples

    ReplyDelete
  5. uncomplicated but very nice tile with subtile black accents, it is original and I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your Diva challenge spiral and your inchies really look 3D very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the outcome of your rounding and the added black. Definitely changed the look of Paradox! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rounding! Lovely tile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fabulous artwork and a wonderful inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty way to do Paradox! I love your 3-D inchies too. They have a lot of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tile! Wonderful simplicity and elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete