Thursday, May 12, 2016

DC 267 and EIM Brain


This week's Diva Challenge was to create a duo-tangle using Pokeroot and Drupe.  Here's my offering.  Not my favorite effort ... thinking it needed more dark, but I'm not sure I wish to invest the ink!  Nevertheless, it is done and it isn't even Friday.  YAY.


While thinking about the Every Inchie Monday theme for this week "brain" I'd planned to draw the gray matter version.  But, when I searched for images to use for inspiration, I decided a brain scan would be more fun - and certainly more colorful! 

5 comments:

  1. Best drupe on a stick I've seen : ) Nice tiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chains of Poke root, Melissa and the colours of your brain scan are off-the-charts! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inchie,the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poker-drupe! Love your colourful brain like an emotion colour image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pokeroot/drupe and that brain scan looks real!

    ReplyDelete