Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Diva Challenge 321: Non-dominant Hand + Auras


This was a challenging challenge!  I was prepared for the fact that the lines would be wiggly rather than straight.  What I was not prepared for was how difficult it would be to keep the pencil in my left hand.  I kept wanting to use my right hand - so much so that it felt almost physically uncomfortable (and not "relaxing").  On a positive note, I found that moving my arm as a unit was more controllable than just moving at the fingers or wrist.  All in all I found it to be an interesting experience and I wonder how this exercises the brain.  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tile! Great choice of tangles! I was surprised that I actually relaxed more with this challenge. Having to draw much more slowly and having total concentration. I'm also wondering if this would be good brain exercises to help avoid Alzheimers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. i love how whimsical these entries are overall. the hardest part for me was the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting thought, Melissa. I'm sure it actually does have some meaning as an exercise for the brain. You did very well with using your non-dominant hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tile Melissa. I think the wobbly lines give it character. I do think if we did this a bit every day we could get to be very good with our non-dominant hand. I think it does use the other side of our brain. Sure couldn't hurt to try. :-D

    ReplyDelete