Tuesday, March 8, 2016

DC 258 Featuring Rautyflex and EIM Inchie Spaceship

Yesterday, before the challenge was issued, I'd drawn an example of Cruz on a tile.  I'd never drawn that pattern before and thought I'd give it a try.  When I got home after work and read the Laura's post, I thought that Rautyflex would make a very nice background to the tile I'd started.  Here's the result:



This week's inchie word is: spaceship.  My mind always goes first to the style of ship that would crash land into the ocean.  So that's what I've attempted to draw ... though still in space.  :)


Have a great week everyone.



16 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork and a terric inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inchie. Love the tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beaut combination Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Diva challenge tile is really nice. You are very brave to use Rautyflex "behind" another tangle. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to see Rautyflex in the background :)
    nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combination of patterns in your Diva tile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am impressed that you could go behind a tangle with Rautyflex. I had enough trouble keeping track of it all by itself LOL! Love that little spaceship too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Suzanne Fluhr. It is not easy to use Rauyflex behind another tangle but you did it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great depiction of a command module, Melissa. Challenging designs for the Diva this week--really flexed some creative left-brain matter for that one. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember those splashdowns in the ocean very well - good idea for your inchie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful version of Rautyflex!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done a wonderful job with Rautyflex, love your shading and contrast of tangles. Space ship is sooo cute and retro. I remember that ship!

    ReplyDelete