Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Diva Challenge #368

We've missed the Diva and we've missed her challenges ... but she's back and it's time to tangle!  My reality is that I have not spent much time tangling because I've spent most free minutes working on a baby quilt for my first grandchild (a boy) due in January.  What an exciting time!  I'm hoping to complete the quilt within the next few days.

Challenge #368 was to use straight lines only (with the possible exception of a curvy string ... which I did).  Here you go:


3 comments:

  1. A huge 'WOW'from me too!!!! I hope you will show the finished quilt here soon. I don't have the patience to make one, but like it a lot. In our hospice there are quilts hanging in every room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. I'm a quilter, too and keep wondering how cool it would be to zentangle a quilt. I bet this would be a good design to try. I bet your grandson would love it.

    ReplyDelete