Saturday, March 3, 2018

DC 353 Heart String Zendala

I haven't made many mandalas and found this challenge to be quite challenging.  Working to balance out the various parts didn't create a place of relaxation, but I decided to post the finished product anyway.  On the other hand, I love hearts and am glad we've had a month of challenges dedicated to the shape. 




A much more personally pleasing tile was this simple shape which really came alive when I added the white swirls in the background.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice work Melissa, both of the tiles but the second one is really original and special, that's my favorite this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I wrote, I was immediately attracked by your second tile because it is really special but I looked again and find a wonderful surprise. Thank you very much for using C-View in the middele of your beautiful Zendala!

    ReplyDelete