Saturday, September 24, 2016

Diva Challenge 285 - Relax, Bro!



These are not exactly relaxing days ... my daughter will be married in seven days, one week from today!  And yet, I've managed to grab a few minutes throughout the week to put pen (and a little color) to paper.  The challenge was relax from the desire to put the "right" patterns together and make a perfect tile (well, that's my interpretation of the challenge).  Anyway, these were my attempts just to let the patterns be.  In the second tile I was curious as to how flux might look with an aura around the "petals."  At any rate, I did my best to relax (does that count??) and enjoy the process.





1 comment:

  1. I like your Flux with an aura very much and also these watercolors are beautiful.
    On your first tile, you have made a very nice composition with lovely tangles!

    ReplyDelete