Sunday, July 24, 2016

Diva Challenge To Go - #276

Our challenge from Laura this week was to create a tile or ZIA while moving.  It could be while riding in a plane, train, or automobile but my only option on that front (at least until Sunday) was to tangle while driving (which I would not do ... obviously).  Anyway, I rose to the challenge on Sunday morning on the way to church.  It turns out we have some pretty bumpy roads!  :)


I brought with me one of my notebooks of sample tangles.  I had jotted down a quote from the most recent Disney "Cinderella" movie:  "Have Courage. Be kind."  It took a tiny bit of courage to complete a tangle that I knew would be full of imperfections.  And you may need to be kind in your thoughts on this particular tile.  Haha.  

Ah well.  Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment