Monday, February 22, 2016

EIM Earth and DC 256 DuoTangle



This week's Every Monday Inchie was earth.  The cloud cover was a little harder to execute than I'd thought it would be, but I like the way it looks ... especially when you don't look too close.  :)



This week's Diva Challenge was to create a piece using two tangles:  Boo*Kee and Artoo (named for the Diva's two boys, speaking of whom are both under the weather ... Chewie, recovering from a tonsillectomy and Artoo who is sick).

Both tangles seem new to me, and Artoo looks a lot like Chinese lanterns, so I decided to go ahead and add a little color.

Have a great week!





10 comments:

  1. love the diva challenge but I really love the look of the globe. I think it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a picture like your earth on my wall for many years as a teenager, which I was when they first went to the moon and took this kind of picture lovely inchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, like Kia I had a poster just like this when I was at College and the magic of it never fails. As for your tile, the colour works really well, I like the way you have limited it to just the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tile and inchie! I like your Chinese lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did a nice rendition of the Earth from space, Melissa. I do like the color you added to Artoo. Excellent tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing inchie and terrific art project which would look amazing as a picture on a wall.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inchie and tangle, love the Chinese lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of color in your Diva challenge tile. It gives your project just the right touch of color. Your earth inchie is so well done too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete